certyfikat,certyfikaty,przywracanie wzroku,iso 9001,2000
The Board of “Jasne Błonia” is personally involved in the formulation of the company's quality policy, setting quality objectives, to provide the means necessary for their implementation. Thus, we believe that:
“The mission of the hospital is to restore sight to patients”
and that it is completed to the satisfaction of the patients and the entire staff.
The overall objectives of the “Jasne Błonia” are
1. The development of the centre and meeting the expectations of Customers in the ambulatory ophthalmic treatment, diagnostics and surgical procedures:
• cataract phacoemulsification,
• detached retina operations,
• scleral buckling,
• anti-glaucoma treatments,
• multi-procedural treatments,
• and other ophthalmic procedures,
through the provision of services consistent with the requirements and expectations of patients and standards and applicable laws.
2. Programming and organizing trainings and conferences for ophthalmologists.
3. Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System through: ensuring its compliance with the applicable standard ISO 9001: 2000 and the law, and ongoing monitoring and improvement of the effectiveness of processes.
To achieve these goals we:
• Accurately identify the needs of patients.
• Support services by knowledgeable staff.
• Use the proper equipment, materials and services from reliable and trustworthy vendors.
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
The “Jasne Błonia” eye centre provides comprehensive services for the treatment of diseases of the eye and provides the best medical care for patients, while ensuring the protection of the environment and the safety of our patients, staff and visitors.
In order to continuously improve the environmental impact of our operations and health and safety at work, we implement an Integrated Environmental Management System and Health and Safety Management compliant with the ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS-18001: 2017 standards.